Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live

I have been kind of lazy with the posting on this blog, I do apologize. We have had a very busy couple of months. Here you go, fun times at the McDaniel house.

Jaden loves the Disney Chanel. She watches it almost every morning. She especially loves Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Little Einsteins. At the end of January I took her to go see it LIVE. My friend Kristy and her son Deacon (he and Jaden are five days apart) came with us as well.

We had amazing seats. Third row, center on the floor. Jaden danced with all the other little kids to her favorite songs.



I, of course, had to buy her a souvenier. This is light up batton. She still plays with it today.

Jaden and her little friend Deacon. These two have been friends since birth. (long time, I know...)

No comments: